- Add chopped mint leaves to egg dishes or to peas.
- Mint enhances veggies such as carrots and potatoes, as well as black beans, meat and fish.
- Try sprinkling fresh mint leaves in your salad. . . . a delightful, refreshing experience. Or, try this recipe from Mother Earth News for Cucumber and Mint Salad.
- Add fresh mint sprigs to iced tea, water or lemonade, or try this recipe for Lime Mint Slush.
- Add fresh mint to mixed fruit, as in this recipe for Minty Fruit Bowl.
- Keep mint in the refrigerator, wrapped in paper towels and enclosed in a plastic, or in a vase of water on your kitchen counter.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: