1 Head Cabbage
4 Teaspoons Butter
4 Slices Bacon
1 Teaspoon Salt
1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
2 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Cut cabbage into four wedges.
- Place each wedge on a piece of doubled heavy-duty aluminum foil
- Spread cut sides with butter.
- Mix spices together in a small container and sprinkle all of the mixture equally over each wedge.
- Wrap bacon around each wedge.
- Fold foil around cabbage, sealing each wedge tightly.
- Grill cabbage, covered, over medium heat for 40 minutes or until the cabbage is tender, turning twice.